Step 1: Strategy
Brandstorm™delivered in 3 to 5 days
- Final deliverable is a live presentation of our findings (including a recording to reference), an actionable PDF that will be your playbook to help guide your implementation efforts, including marketing copy and brand identity.
Because nobody cares about you, except what you can do for them.
To know where you want to take your brand, you have to know where it’s at. We’ll conduct a 2-4 hour strategy session over Zoom.
During our interview session, we’ll uncover a brand strategy from the ground up. One that sparks interest, is met with emotion, and cultivates loyal relationships.
Whether you’re a new social entrepreneur, business owner with an existing brand, or with an existing portfolio looking to expand, I’ll help you step-by-step.
We’ll do more than superficial inquiries like your business’s history, services, audience, competitors, & how it all relates to your brand’s perspective as a game-changer set to significantly disrupt your market. We’ll also cover:
- pitfalls to avoid
- how to spark interest in your audience
- effective positioning that can stand on its own
- brand voice to set guidelines for your marketing efforts
- empathetic storytelling that removes attention from you and makes your audience the protagonist
The Brandstorm process will accumulate into having me help you put your unique value proposition (UVP) into tangible assets & actions that compel your target audience to interact with and buy your brand.
You will get a detailed pdf brief that documents the roadmap of your brand positioning, page copy content & marketing outreach objectives to move forward.
Step 2: Identity
Boss Branddelivered in 5 to 8 weeks
- Final deliverable is a brand book, logo, print collateral (business cards, letterheads, etc), website & copy, digital marketing (social media profiles, newsletter template), illustrations/photography.
Here’s where it gets spicy. If you love what we uncovered together and want to move forward with me to implement it, you can apply the Brandstorm™ fee towards the Boss Brand package that best fits your implementation objectives.
If you already have another designer/developer in mind you’d rather work with to implement your game plan, you’re more than welcome to go your way (I encourage it since the level of investment is much pricier and you could find less expensive designers on Upwork).
However, if you want to stick around and get the boss branding your business needs as of right now, we’re going to go full-speed with your identity system: logo, print collateral, website, social media, & marketing automation (where applicable).
The key asset will be your brand book because it’ll be your source of truth for all other creative and copy to cultivate a cohesive brand story.
*Each and every client that collaborates with me goes through the Brandstorm™ strategy session, and that fee is applied towards the final Boss Brand quote.
Step 3: Voice
Brand Boost3-month recommendation
- Full campaign management
- Ad set management
- Multiple ad split tests per ad set
- Pilot, new leads, & retargeting campaigns
- Pixel conversion tracking
- Landing page optimization
- Google Analytics integration
- Full PDF reports
- Month to month, cancel anytime
Attract targeted cold traffic and convert them into paying clients month after month, via Facebook Ad campaigns & email automation.
How do we advertise the right message, at the right time, to the right audience to get you results for less than hiring a full-time Marketing Manager?
The longer you let me monitor and maintain your campaigns, the more empirical data I have to continuously improve your ROI.
You will know which campaigns strike a chord with your audience and which need to be modified or laid to rest.
Are Facebook Ad marketing campaigns right for me?
Facebook’s great leverage over Google AdSense is that they gather data around user interests, rather than keyword-bidding.
If we’ve already defined your target audience and past site visitors, we can craft a custom profile to get to that sweet spot.
Pricing covers the work required to create and manage your campaigns. It doesn’t cover your budget costs to actually run the campaigns on the Facebook ads platform.
I’ll work with you to help you decide on your daily budget. You can even run short, 2-week burst campaigns that don’t cover the whole month (this is especially popular for time-sensitive promotional offers).
You are not locked into any long-term contracts and can also cancel anytime.
Facebook advertising policies:
I don’t make the rules, I just play the game. Please refer to Facebook’s advertising policies before you agree to run Facebook Ad campaigns.
Who is This NOT For
I hope the idea of working with me gets you excited. However, I only work with a few clients at a time. I have to be extremely selective because this is a results-driven service and I need to give these projects my complete attention to delivering quality and speed.
If you qualify for the opportunity for us to work together, we need to be honest and forward to what we can expect to get the most from this relationship.
To do this, it would help most if you:
- Accept that I’ll be honest and open in my communication with you;
- You’re not concerned with micro-managing the project;
- You’ll allow me to make design (and if applicable, marketing split-testing) decisions geared towards your business goals and site visitor expectations.
If you let me be the expert of what I know that my team and I can do and you never have to worry about web design decisions again, we’ll be just fine.